KeyNotFoundException, SocialNetImporter v.1.9.4

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:25 PM
I am getting the following error message while trying to import the personal network on Facebook using SocialNetImporter v.1.9.4.
Mar 4, 2015 at 1:38 PM
Execuse me... i 've found that too... the process was almost done but i've got that message at the end, it tells that 'the given key was not present in the dictionary" many times i tried in many ways ..was just the same. What should i do? it gonna be ok soon..hopefully. Please help me... Thank you very much...
Mar 9, 2015 at 4:41 AM

have the same problem.

SocialNetImporter

The network couldn't be obtained. If the problem persists please copy the following message and report it to http://socialnetimporter.codeplex.com/discussions.

Details:

[KeyNotFoundException]: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.CreatePostVertices(VertexCollection& oVertices) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkCreators\FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.cs:line 278

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.CreateVertices(VertexCollection& oVertices) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkCreators\FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.cs:line 142

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.CreateNetwork(VertexCollection& oVertices, EdgeCollection& oEdges) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkCreators\FacebookFanPageNetworkCreator.cs:line 71

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.GetFanPageNetworkInternal(String sAccessToken, FacebookFanPageModel oModel) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkAnalyzers\Facebook\FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.cs:line 237

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.BackgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkAnalyzers\Facebook\FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.cs:line 851

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

OK

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Hello,

this error is caused by Facebook shutting down API v1.0 before the announced deadline. We are switching to Graph API 2.2 and it will take some time.

Thank you for you understanding!

Regards,
Arber
Coordinator
Mar 19, 2015 at 7:15 PM
Hello,

there is a new version of the importer that uses the new Facebook GraphAPI 2.2.

Regards,
Arber
Mar 20, 2015 at 3:51 AM
Thanks arber! SocialNetImporter(v.2.0) is working. --shankar