Problem occurred in import group facebook - The key id "Imagem" exists for two keys

Mar 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
An unexpected problem occurred. If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to http://www.codeplex.com/NodeXL/Thread/List.aspx.

Details:
[XmlException]: The key id "Imagem" exists for two keys. Key id values must be unique.

em Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.ParseGraphMLAttribute Definitions(XmlNode oGraphMLXmlNode, XmlNamespaceManager oXmlNamespaceManager)

em Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapterloadGraphCore(Stream stream)

em Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromStream(Strea m stream)

em Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromFile(String filename)

em Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PlugInManager.TryGetGraphfromGraphDa taProvider(Object graphDataProvider, IGraph& graph)

em Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.ImportFromGraphDataProv ider(Object graphDataProvider)
Coordinator
Mar 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Hello,

can you please provide the options you selected on the importer and the group name you are trying to parse so I can try and reproduce the error?

Regards,
Arber
Apr 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I receive the same error, when I check all the options, besides "download wall posts" and "download status updates", for the group 197810353624738