SocialNetImporter - network couldn't be obtained

May 19, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Hello

I've been trying to get the FB fan page data for 82942783549 after successfully managing a number of others using same settings. Unfortunately I get the error message below (at bottom of post).

I'm using Windows 8 and have tried doing this with SocialNetImporter 2.0 and the earlier release, within NodeXL 1.0.1.336 (and prior to that trying 1.0.1.335

Many thanks!

SocialNetImporter

The network couldn't be obtained. If the problem persists please copy the following message and report it to http://socialnetimporter.codeplex.com/discussions.

Details:

[ArgumentException]: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable
1 source, Func2 keySelector, Func2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer1 comparer)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable
1 source, Func2 keySelector, Func2 elementSelector)

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageGroupNetworkCreatorBase.CreateNetwork(VertexCollection& oVertices, EdgeCollection& oEdges) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter2\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkCreators\FacebookFanPageGroupNetworkCreatorBase.cs:line 65

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.GetFanPageNetworkInternal(String sAccessToken, FacebookFanPageModel oModel) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter2\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkAnalyzers\Facebook\FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.cs:line 236

at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.BackgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in D:\Dropbox\SocialNetImporter2\SocialNetImporter\SocialNetImporter\NetworkAnalyzers\Facebook\FacebookFanPageNetworkAnalyzer.cs:line 749

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

OK

Coordinator
May 19, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Hello,

can you please specify the settings you selected (a print screen of the dialog box would be perfect).

Regards,
Arber
May 19, 2015 at 4:13 PM
Hi Arber

Many thanks for getting back to me. I emailed a screengrab to socialnetimporter [at] discussions.codeplex.com (can't seem to paste them here), but the gist of the settings was:

checked for vertices: user, post
checked for relationship: like, comment
create an edge between: liker/commenter and post author, liker/commenter and comment author

Options:
Download from post 1 to post 50
limit nr comments/likes per post to 50
include also poasts not made by the page owner

Best wishes

David