How to use Fan Page Post-post network? and Error message

Aug 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Hi

I was experimenting the Facebook Fan Page function. I was unsuccessful in importing any Post-Post network, regardless of how small I set the limit or which Fan Page I try. Here is the error message. Thanks! 

Details:

[XmlException]: A "data" XML node has the key "Image", for which there is no corresponding "key" XML node.

at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.ParseGraphMLAttributeValues(XmlNode oNodeOrEdgeXmlNode, XmlNamespaceManager oXmlNamespaceManager, IMetadataProvider oEdgeOrVertex, Boolean bIsVertex, Dictionary`2 oGraphMLAttributeDictionary)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.ParseVertices(IGraph oGraph, XmlNode oGraphXmlNode, XmlNamespaceManager oXmlNamespaceManager, Dictionary`2 oGraphMLAttributeDictionary)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.LoadGraphCore(Stream stream)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromStream(Stream stream)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromString(String theString)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PlugInManager.TryGetGraphFromGraphDataProvider(Object graphDataProvider, IGraph& graph)
   at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.ImportFromGraphDataProvider(Object graphDataProvider)---------------------------OK   ---------------------------